Civil Survey Solutions is an Autodesk Authorised Training Centre, part of a global network that delivers authorised, instructor-led training across Autodesk products.
We provide a suite of training options for customers who have bespoke training requirements, or those that simply need to learn the basics.
- Public Courses
- Custom Courses
- Web Based Training
Civil Survey Solutions conducts public courses throughout the year in Australia. Our Public Training Courses include:
- Training on one of our Standard Courses
- We train up to 6 students on individual laptops
- Dedicated training room with data projector, laptops and learning materials
- The latest software and hardware
- Morning/afternoon tea and lunch
Civil Survey Solutions offers Custom onsite training designed specifically for your business needs/requirements. Here are some benefits:
- Train up to 6 students on individual laptops
- Enables the customisation of the training content to suit your organisation (this does not include Standard Fundamentals Courses).
- Can be focused on a project using your design data (this does not include Standard Fundamentals Courses).
- We provide training laptops and training materials, making it easy for us to provide this type of training on site at your premises or at a local training facility – with no disruption to your business.
- All of this means you don’t have to go anywhere to get expert tailored face to face training – we bring the expertise and knowledge to you.
Our Training Coordinator and an Application Engineer/Survey Manager (depending on the business) will discuss the training requirements with you to ensure company objectives are met.
Web Based Training
Web based training is an economical and effective way to learn your engineering and surveying software. Web Based Training Advantages:
- Training is personalised & project based.
- Delivered in two hour sessions focusing on what you need to know to get your project completed.
- Choose either “one on one” (interactive) or “one to many” (lecture style) training.
- Web training is recorded, allowing you to review the session where and when you want to.
- Short video: Click Here